Wait for You Read-Along: Wait for You Trivia Questions

9:00 AM Vi Win Win 1 Comments


I hope everyone has been enjoying Wait For You. Whether it's your first time reading it, or your fifth, I think we can all agree that Cameron Hamilton is all kinds of awesome. The story itself came out at a time when that theme was rampant in the New Adult genre (when it was just starting out), and I think JLA handled it very well.

Anyways, the trivia questions for Wait For You are below. Feel free to answer them at your leisure. They will be up for the entirety of the read-along, but we will officially be starting Cam's novella, Trust in Me, on Monday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the comments section. Don't forget to join the FB group.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I don't have internet at home, so I should have looked up these questions at the library ahead of starting my reread via audiobook. Double doh! I'll try to get to the library over the weekend and submit my responses. =)

    ReplyDelete