The Problem With Forever Tour in Philly

9:23 PM Vi Win Win 1 Comments

It's been awhile since I've done a Bookish Events post and that's partly because there haven't been many to go to and also because I've been lazy to post it, lol.

Anyways, yesterday was a JLA event for her newest release, The Problem With Forever, and it was so awesome that she had a tour stop in Philly since it's been a couple months since I last saw her. I brought the hubs along with me and a few of my friends who are also booklovers showed up, so it was a great event all around.

I was with Jen earlier before the event and helped her get all the pre-orders signed.

TPWF1

TPWF2

TPWF3

Of course, I had to get my picture in with Jen before the craziness of the event.

TPWF4

We had an okay crowd, size-wise, with about 40-50 readers attending. It's always nice to see JLA fans and see just how many of her books they bring along with them. There was this one group of teen girls with a ton of books and I adored them because they were so cute.

TPWF5

TPWF6

And I was totally amused when Sarah J Maas showed up and was fangirling as she got her copy of TPWF signed. I love that girl so much!

TPWF7

It was so great seeing some of my bookish friends again and I got to meet Cindy's adorable baby who totally loved me!

TPWF8

TPWF9

TPWF10

TPWF11

I tried to tweet as much as I could during the event. I wanted to Periscope the event, but my phone was dying.

























I really enjoyed this event not because there were a few things I learned about JLA that I didn't know before. That's always cool! I'm so sad that I don't know when the next time will be when I see her. I hope I'll see her at least once more before the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I was at that one!! It was my first time going to a signing ever and was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete