The Covenant Series Read-Along WRAP UP

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments


I'm SO sorry this wrap up post is SUPER late. Life got in the way!

Anyways...

Let me start off by saying I had a FANTASTIC time hosting this read-along, chatting with other readers, and reveling in the Covenant series once more. I loved it just as much, if not more, the second time around!

All in all, I think this event was a huge success. I'll admit, things started out strong and got scarce as the weeks went by, but I had some diehard readers stick through until the end and get through all the trivia questions, so YAY! Honestly though, even if you participated for just a week or even attempted to by signing up, I adore each and every one of you.

We had a total of 64 readers signed up, so thank you all!

As for the winners, I wanted to give a shout out to the lucky few:

- SIGNED Copy of Sentinel by JLA (One US & One INT'L): Borghild & Malia
- SIGNED Copy of Wait for You by JLA (US Only): Sami Diaz
- SIGNED Copy of Origin by JLA (US Only): Dana
- SIGNED Copy of Frigid by JLA(US Only): Jessirae
- SIGNED Bookmarks (variety packs): Mary Perez
- SIGNED Bookmarks from K-Books (UK Only): Jennifer Gaskell
- THREE Sentinel T-Shirts from SHP (US & Canada): Stephanie Zhang, Livia Nowlin, & Courtney Slyne
- ONE Covenant-themed Jewelry Piece from Hebel Designs (INT'L): Heather Self
- ONE Set of Covenant series bookmarks from I Heart Big Books (INT'L): Fatima Tariq

Again, thank you SO MUCH to those who donated prizes. You guys are truly amazing!

I'm hoping to get the prizes shipped out by the end of the month, so hopefully most of you will get your prizes by the end of the year.

Remember, the Wrap-Up form will remain open for quite some time, so if you participated at all, I'd love your feedback. Here's some of what I've been getting so far:

Thoughts on the series:

Absolutely love it! One of my favourite series of all time, and it always will be. This is one of those series I can re-read anytime I want.

I love the series so damn much :) They were one of my first books to read in the paranormal genre, people will probably kill me when I say this, but if I had to pick ONE favorite series, it would be the Covenant series. I love the world of greek mythology, probably another reason why I love it so much.

I love, love, love the Covenant Series. It was gripping right from the start with heaps of twists and turns and amazing characters; a really exciting and enjoyable series.

Thoughts on the read-along:

I think it was great, especially the timing, since I needed to re-read the series before reading Sentinel. Having the facebook group is loads of fun, too!

It was great! The questions def had me re-thinking and made me savor what was happening instead of just blitzing through the whole novel. I also liked how we could answer the Qs in our own time, when were not busy, it made me feel like I wasn't missing out.

I thought the Read-Along was a brilliant idea and I have loved participating in it! It really got me all hyped for Sentinel re-reading all the books again and it was so fun answering the questionnaires.


Btw, it seems like I'll be doing a Lux Read-Along next year before Opposition comes out, since everyone is asking about it. I'm super excited. Things are still in the early planning stages, but if you're so inclined, you can join the Facebook group for now! Things won't be kicking into high gear until later next year, but we can always chat about it.

That's it for now!

0 comments: