New Things Around Deity Island

1:20 PM Vi Win Win 1 Comments

I totally feel like I've been slacking on this fan site, but that is all about to change!





In addition to a few other things I have cooking in the brain, I wanted to give you all a taste of things to come:

1. I will make more of an effort to bring back Fan Art Fridays, featuring fantastic art from talented JLA fans.
2. I thought I'd start a weekly feature showcasing some of awesome reviews of Jen's books, kind of give some exposure to those oh-so-cool JLA reviewers out there, and for those who haven't read her books yet, inspire you to do just that.
3. I have something in the works in anticipation for the release of Apollyon in April! So help me, it's gonna be awesome!
4. I want to add my own reviews of JLA books. They're already on my own, personal blog, but I felt like I wanted to make it official here on Deity Island, so be on the lookout for those in the coming week or so.
5. I'll do my best to continue to bring you all the latest in JLA news, events, and giveaways. I gotta keep a better eye out for those things around the web.

Oh, I'm working on the the JLA Reading Challenge wrap up, which should be up either later tonight or tomorrow!

Thoughts?! Comments?! Anything YOU want to see here on Deity Island?????

1 comment:

  1. Hey is there gonna be another JLA challenge for the newer fans? I am trying to read all her books this year!

    ReplyDelete