Jennifer's New Sekrit Project Teaser

5:00 PM Vi Win Win 2 Comments

Ever the tease, Jen gives fans little taste of a sekrit project she's working on.

Here's what she first had to say about it:

So I was about to start Sentinel, but that's on hold for a very short time for brand new spanking idea that I had to start, because it wouldn't leave me alone, and I had to put it down on paper, and I currently want to hug it and love it and hopefully that feeling lasts. I'm not going to say much about it, but I will say that the guy? Yeah, he's quickly becoming my favorite.

Last week she posted this picture of some of the characters in her sekrit project.


Looking good, right?!

Here's a teaser scene Jen posted today:

Heart pounding, I gripped his arms. “You kissed me.” “That wasn’t a kiss,” he murmured against my lips. Shivers danced down my spine and raced over my skin. "Nope. Not at all." My fingers were digging through his shirt and into his tight skin. “Then what was that?” He pulled back just a little, resting his forehead against mine. His lashes lowered, fanning his cheeks. “That was a 'good morning.'”

Doesn't that make you go "Awwwwww..." I swooned!

Color me intrigued! Who else is super excited to know more?!

2 comments:

  1. Can we talk about how excited I was to see a character named Teresa and with it spelled the way I spell my name. I never see Teresa's in books lol. I'm so excited to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww :) I'm so excited about this new project :D

    ReplyDelete