JLA Interview with YA Magazine

3:36 PM Vi Win Win 2 Comments

Jen recently did an interview with YA Magazine during her Daemon Invasion tour. She dishes about what she's working on now, her influences, and so much more.
YA: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE QUALITIES IN YOUR LATEST WORK THAT SET IT/YOU APART FROM WHAT'S CURRENTLY OUR THERE ON THE MARKET? 
JA: That's such a hard question to answer because I think it's hard to see your own work in comparison to what's out there, but from what I gather from readers, they seem to really like the snark and humor that are always evident in my characters. No matter what kind of genre I'm writing, I like humor, even if the material is dealing with darker elements. And I've also learned that when people say "Sexy YA" my name usually gets thrown in. =)
There's also this cool video interview she did that has Pepe & Sztella in it, looking fabulous and sweet together, as always!


For the full interview, check out the YA Magazine - MAJOR EXCLUSIVE.

2 comments: