So This Happened...

7:14 PM Vi Win Win 4 Comments

Just when you think you can't love Jen more, she goes and does something like this:


What is that, you say?! Why, it's just a dedication from Deity. With MY NAME in it. Oh yes. You read that right?!

You can imagine how much I was fangirling when I saw that. I am so truly touched and honored and I really want to thank Jen for thinking of me, as well as those other amazing ladies like Val & Momo. You are truly awesome, an amazing writer, and I can't believe my luck!

I know there are great things to come in your future Jen and I can't wait to read Deity! Thank you again, truly!

4 comments:

  1. this is just so awesome on so many levels

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting Vi! Congrats.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so excited for you all! I love cool stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Vi.
    I totally cried when I saw my name in there.

    ReplyDelete