Another Sekrit Project Teaser

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 2 Comments

Jen recently blogged a tiny teaser from her sekrit project involving HUNTER WHITE and Serena.
Heh. He sucked at the whole babysitting thing.
“You’re hurting me,” she said finally, nodding at where his entire hand wrapped around her arm.
“No. I’m not.” Her face scrunched up. “Okay. You’re annoying me.”
“Want to know a secret?”
Serena looked wary. “What?”
 “I don’t care.”
She rolled her eyes. “Real funny."
I don't know about you, but I'm DYING to know what this project is all about! We must know, Jen!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously excited to know what this is all about too!! I love everything JLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Amy - if Jennifer writes it then I'm standing in line to read it! AND I'm liking this Hunter guy more and more.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete